Some feedback from our first wave of virtual tours – we’re glad you’re liking what we’re doing! See the events page for our latest dates for these walks and talks.
Welcome to Bath
- Rachel was great… very knowledgeable and interesting tour. I learned a lot and can’t wait to visit Bath IRL
- I grew up in Bath and Know it well but Rachel told gave me new information about the city. It was really interesting.
The London Rock and Roll Stroll
- Fantastic! Tim is knowledgable, enthusiastic and did a great job with the virtual tour. I’m even more excited for the real thing now (whenever that will be!)
- Its as though Tim was there when it happened! Great insights.
- Tim’s talk was logical/anecdotal and witty: the best kind
- Excellent. And engaging.
Churchill in London
- Don always does a great job. I look forward to his next presentation.
Archaeology in the City of London
- Leo was fabulous. Extremely knowledgeable and engaging.
- A wonderful introduction to some of the hidden archaeology underneath modern London, giving an enthusiastic overview of some very interesting spots. Thoroughly enjoyable.
- Leo Heaton is an exceptional guide; great sense of humour, well prepared and is someone who can make any topic interesting!
- Leo was so knowledgeable and engaging and full of interesting facts.